Ladbrokes Casino Blackjack Expert Testing, Rating and Review
Ladbrokes Casino is a UK based online casino, which was founded by Ladbrokes Coral Group Plc. The platform offers over 290 active games including casino roulette, blackjack, and even the famous casino hold ’em. It ...Read More
Ladbrokes Casino is a UK based online casino, which was founded by Ladbrokes Coral Group Plc. The platform offers over 290 active games including casino roulette, blackjack, and even the famous casino hold ’em. It has a vast number of trusted users. These players can access the platform through the official, mobile website, and also on their mobile applications on iOS and Android.
Compared to other platforms, Ladbrokes has achieved a lot on their online casino despite launching the platform late this decade. The website is well managed giving blackjack fans a wide-range of favourite games to play. In this Ladbrokes Casino Blackjack Review, we shall discuss some factors that favour the platform as well as some tips for players.Show Less
Ladbrokes Casino information
Blackjack games at Ladbrokes Casino
Blackjack Surrender is the ultimate start-up game for beginners. It was designed by Playtech and has cool graphical features, sound effects, and gameplay. The unique feature about this game is that it allows a play...Read More
Blackjack Surrender is the ultimate start-up game for beginners. It was designed by Playtech and has cool graphical features, sound effects, and gameplay. The unique feature about this game is that it allows a player to surrender the game, even before the end of the play, and forfeit half of their bet to the dealer.
There are two stages when a player can surrender; during the late game stage and the early game stage. During the late surrender, the player can surrender his/her hand and lose half of his/her bet. This is after the dealer checks for blackjack. During the early surrender, the player can also surrender and lose half of their bet, but the dealer must also be showing a ten or Ace.Show Less
The choice of blackjack games at Ladbrokes is the most wide-ranged across the internet. Blackjack Multihand, for starters, is the most popular variant amongst online blackjack enthusiasts. Unlike other blackjack va...Read More
The choice of blackjack games at Ladbrokes is the most wide-ranged across the internet. Blackjack Multihand, for starters, is the most popular variant amongst online blackjack enthusiasts. Unlike other blackjack variants, the game allows a player to execute up to 5 hands of blackjack at a time.
The rules of the game are simple. Once a player places his/her bets, the dealer can then deal two cards to each hand, which the player had bet on. After that, the player can choose to play each card separately. The goal of the game is to harness 21 points or closer to beat the dealer.
The main idea of the game is to help players apply different strategies to each hand and figure out the strategy that works best in the game. However, a player needs to be conscious of their decisions. The gameplay is quick, and many can lose if they are not swift.Show Less
Ladbrokes also provides premium live blackjack for the ultimate home gaming experience. The live casino is well-designed to mimic the real-life blackjack game. It offers live technology with real dealers operating ...Read More
Ladbrokes also provides premium live blackjack for the ultimate home gaming experience. The live casino is well-designed to mimic the real-life blackjack game. It offers live technology with real dealers operating in real time. The main idea is to give as many players as possible access to the game at their convenience and from anywhere.
The rules of the game are simple. The game is played under standard decks, and a player should aim at collecting cards that accumulate to 21 or closer, but not higher. The closer a player is to the value, the higher their chances of winning.
To access the game, a player needs to sign up for Ladbrokes and choose the amount that they want to wager, before continuing with play. In live blackjack, there is no option for demo play. However, a player can practice their skills on other game set and place a wager once they are ready to try out the live blackjack.Show Less
100% up to £500 Casino Welcome Bonus
additional blackjack information
- Ladbrokes Casino Blackjack softwareLadbrokes is powered by some of the most prominent software providers including Playtech, the world’s greatest supplier of gaming and betting software on the internet. The company produces most of the popular games on the platform including the famous William Hill.Other companies providing software for Ladbrokes include Ash Gaming, Evolution Gaming, IGT, Net Entertainment, NextGen, Barcrest, Quickspin, Quick gaming, Novomatic, Genesis Gaming, GW Gaming, Core Gaming, Red Tiger Gaming, and many more.Red tiger gaming is also a popular software provider supplying hundreds of games for Ladbrokes and other online platforms. Most of these games, on Ladbrokes, can be accessed from the main online platform, on mobile devices, and even tablets.
- Ladbrokes Casino Blackjack RTPRTP, which is the percentage of the total winning in stokes played compared to the number of games played, varies a lot due to a large number of games that are played. Normally, the RTP is used to measure the amount of money retrieved by the players in winnings. Ladbrokes has the highest percentage with most other online casino games ranging from 60-80%. This means that the system is well structured in favour of the players.Some of the calculated RTPs for Ladbrokes blackjack include: the Blackjack - Player's Suite, which is estimated at 98%, Hi-Lo Blackjack main game has 99.59%, while the Hi-Lo side bet 97.92%, Multihand Blackjack has 98%, and the Perfect Pairs and 21 + 3 Blackjack have 99.59% just to mention a few.
- Blackjack stake levels at Ladbrokes CasinoLadbrokes offers multiple gaming options for online blackjack at different stake levels to suit every player on the internet. Start from penny stakes to huge wager stakes; every player can access the games available. Players also find Ladbrokes casino bonuses very generous. The higher their stake, the higher the bonuses that they can receive.In addition to this, every time a player stakes a £50 or equivalent currency on premium blackjack, Ladbrokes offers 1 golden chip. This offer is valid for both mobile and desktop users. However, stakes which are not placed on premium blackjack will not qualify for the offer.
- Withdrawal methods and times at Ladbrokes CasinoLadbrokes payment methods and times are fair based on the industry standards and are very simple to use. The payment security is guaranteed, and no person can access another account details.To withdraw a player needs to log in to their account, navigate to the Banking and Transaction menu then click the option to Withdraw, choose the method of payment, and enter their details to move ahead. The minimum amount that a player can withdraw also vary depending on the payment method used. However, on average, the minimum withdrawal amount is £10.Each transaction method has different time limits. Some transactions take a few hours, while others can take 2-5 working days to withdraw. Credit and debit cards withdrawals take from 3-5 days to complete, PayPal takes up to 2 days, bank transfers take 1-5 days, whereas Skrill and Neteller can take up to 2 days to complete a transaction.
- Ladbrokes Casino Customer ServiceLadbrokes takes its customers seriously. They have a concrete customer support system, which has been in operation as long as the business has survived. It is very easy to access customer care services. There is an option on the top menu to contact the customer care using UK mobile, international telephone number, social media, email, and even in their main offices in the UK.The customer service is offered in multiple languages. Their services are also available 24 hours a day all year, even on public holidays. This is helpful, especially since the website is international. Unlike for the international numbers, the mobile response for UK telephone numbers is fast and well-organised.For faster service, players are recommended visit the FAQs page and search for the problems, which they would like to be solved. This section is good for people looking for banking information, technical issues, and also money transaction problems.
- Ladbrokes Casino securityLadbrokes is one of the most trusted company in the UK, which has been in the casino industry for more than two centuries. This is because the security of the platform is top-notch. To start, the casino is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and the Gibraltar Gambling Commission. There are also multiple measures taken on the platform to ensure maximum security.The company has a high-tech SSL security system to keep personal information safe. Also, the random number generator on Blackjack is protected, tested, and certified by third parties to ensure that the game remains fair at all times.In addition to this, all the games on the platform are tested and only the ones certified by eCOGRA can be displayed on the online platform. The payment methods, on the other hand, are reviewed by independent auditors, who check to prove that the payment methods are fool-proof and secure.
Live dealer and live blackjack at Ladbrokes Casino
The live casino is the ultimate solution for all blackjack fanatics who want to experience the ultimate gaming experience. There are multiple tables with different dealers to choose from. The settings are almost si...Read More
The live casino is the ultimate solution for all blackjack fanatics who want to experience the ultimate gaming experience. There are multiple tables with different dealers to choose from. The settings are almost similar to most blackjack games. However, the dealers can help make the game easier and more fantastic.
Truly, the live dealers are the most special characters in the blackjack game. Ladbrokes has the most pro-active live dealers in the online casino. The dealers are very friendly and communicative. Most will call the player out by their names to invite them to their table. They will also be active in communications throughout the game. The common dealers on the platform include Daila, Kandida, Miley, and Tanya.Show Less
100% up to £500 Casino Welcome Bonus
Ladbrokes Casino FAQ’s
Your Questions Answered
- How many blackjack variants can you play at Ladbrokes Casino?There are multiple blackjack variants to experience on Ladbrokes Casino for both beginners and experienced players. These include Blackjack Multihand, Double Attack Blackjack, Perfect Blackjack, Blackjack Surrender, Live Blackjack, and also Blackjack Switch.
- Can you win at blackjack at Ladbrokes Casino?The chances of winning on Ladbrokes blackjack are obscured as the random number generator. However, there are several tactics, which one can apply to improve their chances of winning. Ladbrokes have taken another step to explain every trick that a player can apply to improve their chances of winning.
- Is Ladbrokes Casino a safe and trustworthy place to play Blackjack?Ladbrokes is a highly secure platform to play online casino. It is well integrated with the ultimate safety measures to not only enhance the gameplay, but it also has provided maximum privacy protection for the player’s personal information. This makes it difficult for people to access a player’s account.
- Does Ladbrokes Casino offer any blackjack training for players?Ladbrokes offers easy to understand guides for players to start the game, make payments, and even offer players an opportunity to play online blackjack for free until they feel fit. The live blackjack platforms also have live dealers who help players familiarise themselves with the game.
- What is the best way to contact Ladbrokes Casino?The best way to contact Ladbrokes is using the UK mobile number found on the online platform. The customer service is hasty to pick calls and are also very communicative.
- Do I have to download sоftware to play at Ladbrokes Casino?At Ladbrokes, the players do not have to download any software to start. One can simply access the game on the online platform after registering using their email address, mobile number, address, and their official names.