Blackjack - Learn the Rules, Strategies and Play at Trusted Online Casinos
Keen to try your luck at blackjack online? This classic card game is one of the most popular options at online casinos, but navigating the endless options available to you can be a tricky endeavour. However, we’re ...Read More
Keen to try your luck at blackjack online? This classic card game is one of the most popular options at online casinos, but navigating the endless options available to you can be a tricky endeavour. However, we’re on hand to help. We’ve brought together a selection of the most reputable places to play blackjack online, with a cherry-picked shortlist of tried and tested casinos for your convenience. What’s more, we’ve all the insights you need to help increase your chances of winning at blackjack, with premier resources and in-depth guides that will have you playing like a pro in no time.Show Less
- BJ Bonus (High to Low)
- BJ Max Bet (High to Low)
How to Play & Win at Blackjack
To stand any chance at winning at blackjack, getting clued up on the rules of blackjack is essential. Whether you’re looking to get clued up on the basics, take some time to understand the terminology or understand more advanced variations on the game, we’re on hand to provide you with the in-depth insights you need.
Looking to strengthen your chances of winning big? Brushing up on blackjack strategy is a sure-fire way of enhancing your odds of succeeding. You’ll find everything you need to fine-tune your knowledge of this topic, with everything from the fundamentals of basic strategy to more complex approaches for those with more experience.
Blackjack charts & tables
When playing this classic card game, a blackjack cheat sheet is a handy way to up the odds of you winning. Playing blackjack with basic strategy is only half the battle, however, with real winners understanding the importance of charts and tables. We’ve got plenty of indispensable references for you in this regard.
To master your knowledge of blackjack, getting familiar with blackjack betting systems is an absolute must. We’ve got everything you need to know about betting systems, including what best works for those looking to win big and what systems to avoid if you’re keen to minimise potential losses.
Play Free Blackjack WITH NO REGISTRATION
If you’re looking to play free blackjack for fun or want to brush up on the game basics as you practice, you’ve come to the right place. We offer prospective players the chance to experience genuine blackjack games...Read More
If you’re looking to play free blackjack for fun or want to brush up on the game basics as you practice, you’ve come to the right place. We offer prospective players the chance to experience genuine blackjack games without the worry of losing out. Take your time getting familiar with the fundamentals of the game as you hone your know-how of basic strategy and get to grips with resources like a blackjack cheat sheet, without having to part with your hard-earned cash and bet at the table into you’re good and ready. Not only can novices find their feet with the world of internet blackjack before becoming a bona fide punter, more experienced players can test the waters with more advanced strategy and techniques in a neutral, no-risk setting. What’s more, you can enjoy free play without having to worry about registering with an operator or putting down a deposit beforehand.Show Less
Play Live Dealer BLACKJACK ONLINE
Curious about the advantages of live dealer blackjack games? This exciting alternative to conventional online games is a must for anyone looking to replicate the thrill of the table in a land-based casino. Live dea...Read More
Curious about the advantages of live dealer blackjack games? This exciting alternative to conventional online games is a must for anyone looking to replicate the thrill of the table in a land-based casino. Live dealer games are today offered by most established online casinos, with more and more operators following suit and offering the function to their gaming offerings. There’s plenty of perks to choosing live dealer games. For one, the superficial differences between playing online and in a conventional casino are minimised, meaning you don’t have to worry about shifting around a well-honed strategy. Additionally, those concerned about rigged games and suspicious of software can take comfort in the fact an actual human is dealing from the deck. Finally, internet blackjack played with a live dealer is the next best to thing to playing at the table of an actual casino, bringing an immersive atmosphere to enrich online play.Show Less
Learn Blackjack with our tools & simulator
Whether you’re looking to play free blackjack for fun or smarten up your strategy to pocket some serious winnings, our innovative blackjack simulator tools are on hand to help. For the complete novice who needs som...Read More
Whether you’re looking to play free blackjack for fun or smarten up your strategy to pocket some serious winnings, our innovative blackjack simulator tools are on hand to help. For the complete novice who needs some serious instruction on the basics of blackjack, simulators are an essential training tool. Not only will simulators teach you the fundamentals on how to play the game online, they will also help you get acclimatised to game actions, become familiar with how to place wagers and incorporate strategy into your play. If you’re unsure about launching straight in practice play or getting clued up about how to count cards, our simulator and tools are an ideal starting point. Give yourself the best possible foundation for future success and help ensure you have a real advantage at the table come the time.Show Less
Blackjack Card Counting
Want to bring down the house in style? Card counting is a crucial strategy you need to learn if you’re looking to ensure a lucrative future playing blackjack. When it comes to blackjack specifically, card counting ...Read More
Want to bring down the house in style? Card counting is a crucial strategy you need to learn if you’re looking to ensure a lucrative future playing blackjack. When it comes to blackjack specifically, card counting is an indispensable technique that players can utilise to let them know when the advantage moves to their favour. When a player becomes aware of this shift, they can then adjust their bets accordingly and enhance their odds of coming out on top. Some of the most successful blackjack players of all time have made card counting a cornerstone of their playing strategy, but mastering the tactic is time-consuming and nigh impossible without the right references. Thankfully, we’ve got some first-rate resources on hand to show you how to count cards the right way.Show Less
Discover the Best Online BLACKJACK PROMOTIONS
Anyway, halfway decent casino operator will offer exciting blackjack promotions to players from time to time. However, with so many potential operators to choose from and a mammoth selection of promotions to consid...Read More
Anyway, halfway decent casino operator will offer exciting blackjack promotions to players from time to time. However, with so many potential operators to choose from and a mammoth selection of promotions to consider, picking the right one can be tricky. That’s why we’ve made it easy for players to take their pick from the very best promotional offers out there. Whether you’re looking to compare offerings from different online casinos or weigh up the advantages of promotions specific to certain types of blackjack, we’ve got you covered. What’s more, our breakdown of the best blackjack promotions out there bring you more than one-time perks to pocket. They also grant you a handy insight into what types of offers to expect from different casinos, ensuring you make the right choice with long-term benefits when it comes to registering with a new operator.Show Less
Casino of the Month
Your Questions Answered
- Can blackjack be profitable?While it’s possible to win at playing blackjack online, it’s not as profitable as other card games. Like any casino game, blackjack is engineered to provide the house with an edge to ensure it minimises its potential losses and continues to win in the long run. Ultimately, the majority of those playing blackjack won’t find it a profitable venture. However, for those willing to hone their knowledge of card counting techniques, strength their strategy and become familiar with the odds, playing blackjack for profit can still be a lucrative endeavour well worth the time.
- Can blackjack be rigged?Disgruntled players claiming rigged games are a staple of casinos, online or otherwise. Short of an outright scam operator site, however, chances are you’re simply listening to a bad loser bemoaning their lack of success. If you’re clued up regarding the odds of losing straight hands, you’ll realise even the lengthiest run of bad luck isn’t all that unlikely. In theory, live blackjack games with dealers can be rigged if a dealer opts to erroneously remove cards, slashing the chance of players winning. However, any operator looking to maintain a licence and avoid huge fines will go above and beyond to ensure this doesn’t happen.
- Is blackjack like pontoon?There’s significant differences between pontoon and conventional blackjack. Take a look at the terminology for starters. When playing pontoon, it’s a ‘twist’ rather than a ‘hit’ you request from the dealer when you want another card. Likewise, ditch blackjack’s ‘stand’ and get used to saying ‘stick’ when playing pontoon. Finally, ditch ‘double down’ from your vocabulary and get to used to saying ‘buy’ when you want to double a bet and call for another card. The goal of both games is much the same, but there’s plenty of distinct differences when it comes to hand values and betting.
- Can online blackjack be beaten?It’s sensible to have some reservation about this. Blackjack is a game with plenty of variables, so the odds themselves can change constantly during any given game. There’s a reason why blackjack is often seen as a game where the vast majority of players lose out, but you can minimise your potential losses by remembering a few key things. For one, make sure you’re completely certain on the individual rules of any given game as these can vary. Second, be sure you’re bringing basic strategy to the table and ditch any idea about betting progressions. Simply put, be sensible about the odds and rules of play to put yourself in the best possible position.
- Can online blackjack be trusted?This is a common concern for anyone looking to part with their own cash and take a punt on blackjack online. It’s understandable. While there’s plenty of regulation to enforce fair play nowadays, it’d be naive to pretend there’s still not plenty of bad apples out there. When it comes to putting your mind at rest when playing online at blackjack casinos, stick to tried and tested checks to ensure you’re playing somewhere reliable with a solid reputation. Checking reputable comparisons with feedback from previous players will highlight overall experience, while also red-flagging common issues and recurrent problems that might give you cause to steer clear.
- Who were the MIT Blackjack Team?The MIT Blackjack Team are heroes to players of the popular card game. This enterprising group was formed of students from American universities including Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard, who utilised sophisticated card counting and more advanced strategies to win big at casinos across the globe. It all began in 1979 when Atlantic City casinos lifted a ban on card counters at the blackjack table. J.P. Massar, a gambling pro, soon put together a crack team of card counters and secured financial backing to take advantage of this rule change. The group quickly established themselves as big winners, with an evolving team line-up continuing to cash in at casinos internationally well into the 2000s.
- Can you play blackjack for a living?Dream of ditching the day job and using your blackjack winnings to pay the bills? There’s plenty of people out there who fantasise about it, but there’s plenty to consider before making it a reality. You’ll want to make sure you’re clued up on how to play the game properly for starters, while also honing your knowledge of basic blackjack strategy and brushing up on card counting technique. Being sensible with your betting budget and outlining some spending limits for yourself is also advised. Finally, it’s crucial you vary where you play online. Big spenders will draw the attention of operators who may make playing more difficult for you to minimise their losses.
- Are blackjack winnings taxable?This is a good question to be asking if you’re looking to say goodbye to the nine-to-five and pay your way by winning at blackjack. You’ll be glad to hear the answer is good news! Like any potential winnings accrued from sports betting, bingo, poker and other online casino games, any profits you’ve made online at blackjack casinos are tax exempt! While there’s always the possibility this might change in the future, betting duty was ditched way back in 2001 in the United Kingdom and looks unlikely to be put back into effect anytime soon.
If you’re searching for a one-stop resource for all your blackjack needs, you’ve come to the right place. In addition to detailed insights and information on how to play this classic card game, you’ll be able to tr...Read More
If you’re searching for a one-stop resource for all your blackjack needs, you’ve come to the right place. In addition to detailed insights and information on how to play this classic card game, you’ll be able to train yourself into a worthy player at the table with our tools and simulators. Once you’ve inducted yourself into the world of blackjack and sharpened your strategy, we’re also on hand to help you find the perfect place to play online versions of this exciting casino classic. Find which operators offer blackjack for online play and what variants are on offer, along with detailed information about each and every online casino so you can make your choice with confidence.Show Less