Mega Casino Blackjack EXPERT TESTING, RATING AND REVIEW
Mega Casino is one of the most luxurious and highly respected online casinos in the iGaming industry. Since its launch in 2010, Mega Casino has been adamant about providing the best online gambling experience for i...Read More
Mega Casino is one of the most luxurious and highly respected online casinos in the iGaming industry. Since its launch in 2010, Mega Casino has been adamant about providing the best online gambling experience for its members. The casino has a good selection of beautifully designed games, exciting daily tournaments, tons of promotions and bonuses and fast payout times. These are not the only features that have made Mega Casino successful. The casino’s site features an interactive user interface, is versatile in terms of what it offers and is available in five different languages.
In this Mega Casino Blackjack review, however, we will discuss in depth the blackjack games offered by the casino.Show Less
Mega Casino information
Blackjack games at Mega Casino
This unique blackjack variant is popular and is commonly played at Mega Casino. It is similar to the standard blackjack game, except for some basic rules and strategies. Like other standard blackjack games, Europea...Read More
This unique blackjack variant is popular and is commonly played at Mega Casino. It is similar to the standard blackjack game, except for some basic rules and strategies. Like other standard blackjack games, European blackjack is played against the dealer. Additionally, the game uses between two and eight decks without a joker. The Ace assumes a value of 1 and 11, cards from 10 to Ace are valued at 10 points each and cards from 2 to 9 assume their face value. The goal of the game is also similar – beat the dealer by getting a Blackjack, a 21 or close to 21 as possible without going over it (bursting).
The basic difference between European blackjack and classic blackjack is that the former has no hole card while the latter has a hole card. This means, in European blackjack, the player receives two cards face down and the dealer is dealt one card face up and receives the second card after the player has played his/her hand. This blackjack variant is available to play in demo mode and free money at Mega Casino.Show Less
Classic Blackjack is one game that’s available in almost all online casinos. It is probably the easiest blackjack variant to play, once a player gets the hang of it. The game is played with one single deck and the ...Read More
Classic Blackjack is one game that’s available in almost all online casinos. It is probably the easiest blackjack variant to play, once a player gets the hang of it. The game is played with one single deck and the players compete against the dealer. The player and the dealer are dealt two cards and the object of the game is to get a hand with a value that is as close to 21 without exceeding it. If a player exceeds 21, the hand is lost.
Other standard rules of playing classic blackjack are cards 2 to 9 assume their face value, Kings, Queens, and Jacks count as 10 and Aces have a denomination of either 1 or 11. In this blackjack variant, it is possible to take insurance bets if a player believes that the dealer’s first card is a 10-value card and an Ace. A player can also split, double down or push. Winning hands in this game payout at 1:1 while insurance pays 2:1. Punters can play Classic blackjack at Mega Casino for real money only.Show Less
Live blackjack is an exciting way to play favourite blackjack games. With this blackjack variant, players can play Mega Casino blackjack on the go directly on their preferred devices. The Mega Casino blackjack loun...Read More
Live blackjack is an exciting way to play favourite blackjack games. With this blackjack variant, players can play Mega Casino blackjack on the go directly on their preferred devices. The Mega Casino blackjack lounge captures all of the action in full, vivid HD quality and is streamed to your device in real time delivering an authentic gambling experience. There are also live dealers who shuffle and deal the cards and interact with players, just like in a brick and mortar casino.
In this blackjack variant, gamers pit their wits against the dealer and the objective of the game is to obtain a higher card count than that of the dealer without busting (going over 21). The game is played with eight decks. The dealer receives one hole card and always stands on a 17. If a player hits blackjack, they are paid 3:2, for insurance, players receive 2:1. Just like in classic blackjack, players can split and double down in live blackjack.
Mega Casino has a variety of live blackjack games that players can choose from. These include live dealer blackjack, live luxury blackjack manual shoe, live luxury common draw blackjack and live VIP blackjack pro manual shoe. The live blackjack games at the casino can only be played for real money.Show Less
1st Deposit 100% Bonus up to £50 plus 25 Spins on Ninja Master
additional blackjack information
- Mega Casino Blackjack softwareMega Casino outsources its blackjack games from two of the best software providers: Evolution Gaming and NetEnt. The casino gets its classic games from Evolution while the live blackjack games are powered by NetEnt. Games provided by Evolution Gaming include Blackjack Diamond VIP, Blackjack Fortune VIP, Blackjack Grand VIP, Blackjack Party, Blackjack Silver, Blackjack VIP, and Blackjack White. The live blackjack games sourced from NetEnt are Live Luxury Blackjack Manual Shoe, Live Luxury Common Draw Blackjack, and Live VIP Blackjack Pro Manual Shoe.
- Mega Casino Blackjack RTPThe Return to Player (RTP) percentage varies from one blackjack variant to another. The theoretical return to player for the classic blackjack games at Mega Casino is 99.41% while the RTP for the live blackjack games is 99.5%.Players who’d like to confirm the RTP a certain game before playing can do so on the Mega Casino website. The software providers also list the game RTP on their websites.
- Blackjack stake levels at Mega CasinoThe blackjack games at Mega Casino are suitable for both low rollers and high rollers. Low rollers will love the fact that they can place wagers as small as just 10p. Other blackjack games have minimum bets as low as 50p to £1. These low stake games allow gamers to save money while playing their favourite games, hone their skills and build their bankroll at the low stake blackjack tables.Players looking to bet big also have a place at Mega Casino. The casino offers some blackjack tables with a maximum of £10,000. Other tables allow bets between £5,000 and £50,000.
- Withdrawal methods and times at Mega CasinoAt Mega Casino, players have several options when it comes to funding their accounts and cashing out their winnings. The methods offered by the casino include VISA, MasterCard, Entropay, Ewire, Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, Ukash, Click2Pay, Paysafecard, Euteller, and Zimpler.Deposits are instant but withdrawals can take up to 24 hours from the time the withdrawal is requested to the time the money arrives in a player's account. It’s worth mentioning that players may be requested to send verification documents upon their first withdrawal request, for Wire Transfers or when withdrawing winnings above the amount they deposited. Documents players can send the support team for verification include a utility bill that’s not older than six months, a copy of credit card, passport or driving licence.
- Mega Casino Customer ServiceMega Casino provides top-notch support for its customers. It has an extensive FAQ section that provides basic answers on payments methods, lobby settings, and game help. Players who don’t find answers to their questions can get in touch with the support team via email - [email protected] biggest advantage of Mega Casino customer service it’s that it is available 24 hours a day,7 days a week. The customer support is provided in several languages including English, Suomi, Deutsch, and Norwegian. One drawback to the casino’s customer service is that there is no phone support or live chat which are often the fastest ways of communicating with the support team. However, players shouldn’t worry about response delays as email inquiries are generally replied within a few hours.
- Mega Casino SecurityMega Casino takes the privacy and security of its members very seriously. It uses industry standard 128-bit SSL data encryption, a technology used by credit and debit card providers, to ensure that all transactions are safe and confidential. The casino also uses other industry standard protocols such as TLS 1.2, ECDHE_RSA with X25519 and AES_128_GCM to ensure that all transactions are conducted in a secure manner. This technology protects customer data from being intercepted by other unauthorized individuals when being transmitted between the players and the casino.The casino treats all customers data as confidential and stores it securely. Additionally, it never shares its customers' personal information with third parties except for certified companies that use the information for licencing and regulatory requirements.
Live dealer and live blackjack at Mega Casino
The live blackjack games at Mega Casino provide a very immersive experience as gamers can interact with dealers and other players. The games are streamed in real-time and there’s a chat function that allows players...Read More
The live blackjack games at Mega Casino provide a very immersive experience as gamers can interact with dealers and other players. The games are streamed in real-time and there’s a chat function that allows players to interact with the dealer and other players.
Just like other blackjack variants, the object of the game is to beat the dealer – have a hand that’s better than the dealer’s hand. To win, a player must have a hand that contains 21 card values or as close to 21 as possible. The live blackjack games have a payout of 3:2. The live games available at the casino include live dealer blackjack and live luxury blackjack manual shoe to name a few.Show Less
1st Deposit 100% Bonus up to £50 plus 25 Spins on Ninja Master
Mega Casino FAQ’s
Your Questions Answered
- How many blackjack variants can you play at Mega Casino?Players can play about 46 blackjack variants at Mega Casino, seven of which are live blackjack games. Some of these can be played for free while others require players to wager real money.
- Can you win at blackjack at Mega Casino ?Players, both amateur and seasoned players, can win at any Blackjack game while playing at the casino. To win, players need to create a hand that is as close to 21 as possible without exceeding it. Learning other basic strategies and tips on winning at blackjack can also help increase a player’s chances of winning.
- Is Mega Casino a safe and trustworthy place to play Blackjack?Mega Casino is a very safe place to play. While it’s not licenced and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, it is licenced by the Malta Gaming Corporation to provide gambling products and services to several jurisdictions.
- Does Mega Casino offer any blackjack training for players?Unfortunately, the casino does not offer any Blackjack training for players. New players can, however, familiarise themselves with the games by playing games in demo mode. There’s also a webpage on the casino that offers valuable information on the game including the basics of the game, how to play it and common phrases used in the game. This information can be very valuable to players who have never played blackjack.
- What is the best way to contact Mega Casino ?The best way to contact the support team is through email as it is the only contact method offered by the casino. The casino does not offer live chat or phone support.
- Do I have to download sоftware to play at Mega Casino?No. Mega Casino is an instant casino. Players just need to log into their accounts, select their favourite game and play it right from the casino’s website.