Blackjack bonuses, OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS AT Mega Casino
How ‘mega’ is Mega Casino in terms of bonuses and promotions? Well, our review of Mega Casino bonus and promotions went into great lengths to provide you with up-to-date information on this aspect and whether black...Read More
How ‘mega’ is Mega Casino in terms of bonuses and promotions? Well, our review of Mega Casino bonus and promotions went into great lengths to provide you with up-to-date information on this aspect and whether blackjack players are beneficiaries of this feature.
Though Mega Casino may lack in quantity, the bonuses offered on this platform ooze quality in them, perfectly designed for every player. Besides the standard welcome bonus for new players, the casino provides daily bonuses on the Daily Picks section such as Staff Pick and Mystery Prize and plenty more on the VIP Lounge. Blackjack players do not have a bonus exclusively designed for them at the moment.Show Less
Mega Casino BONUSES
1st Deposit 100% Bonus up to £50 plus 25 Spins on Ninja Master
Mega Casino BONUS INFORMATION
- Mega Casino bonus T&CsMega Casino UK players registering for the first time at the casino are entitled to a sign-up bonus if they choose to opt-in upon registration. To qualify for this bonus, a player is required to deposit a minimum of £20 which is credited instantly. In addition, the bonus and any winnings from free spins carry a standard wagering requirement of 30 times the total amount.The bonus also includes free spins allowed on only two slot games on the casino’s platform, that is, Shogun of Time or Bookie of Odds and the maximum amount of free spins awarded per account is 100. Terms and conditions always differ among casino; therefore, it is essential to read through the details.
- Do I need to use a code to get the Mega Casino bonus?Punters on Mega Casino will require a bonus code to activate the sign-up bonus which remains locked until the standard procedure is duly followed. After the initial deposit is made on the cashier section, a player is required to key in the bonus code provided to unlock the bonus which the casino credits immediately.As we navigated through the various promotions available on the casino, no other bonus required to be activated using a bonus code. We have listed the multiple promotions available on the casino for our readers to have a look.
- Can I use the bonus on blackjack games?For blackjack enthusiasts, it’s more than just knowing how to play blackjack, the passion displayed is overwhelming. Unfortunately, Mega Casino has slightly sidelined them when it comes to enjoying the bonus which lowers the casino’s rating with respect to this feature.As stated in the casino's terms and conditions, betting on any other games using the bonus apart from slots and scratch cards do not count towards the wagering requirements. This means blackjack games are excluded from wagering using the welcome bonus.
Mega Casino BONUS FAQs
- How do I get Mega Casino bonus?The welcome bonus is usually offered to new customers opening an account for the first time at any online casino. Here at Mega Casino, the trend is no different. Though blackjack players do not get to enjoy the bonus, accessing it is quite simple as we learned in the course of conducting this review.After registration, a player is required to make an initial deposit of £20 at least to qualify for the 100% bonus of up to £50. Just to mention, neither the sign-up bonus nor any other bonus is mandatory, punters can opt not to participate in any promotion.
- Are there any wagering requirements before I can use my bonus?As previously revealed, the welcome bonus carries with it standard wagering requirements that have to be fulfilled for the bonus to be enjoyed. It is the norm for an online casino to assign a rollover requirement for the sign-up bonus which has to be met before any winnings can be cashed out. At Mega Casino, the total amount has to be wagered 60 times.If a player deposits £20 which is the minimum amount, the aggregate amount has to be wagered which is, the deposit plus the bonus amount. Interestingly, this wagering requirement has to be adhered to within 24 hours; otherwise, the bonus and any winnings will be removed. This is another aspect which is likely to keep players away from the casino due to the short expiry period of the bonus.
- What should I do if I have any questions related to the bonus?The casino has several avenues where players can channel their queries related to the bonus or any general issues experienced. Despite the fact that it does not have a telephone line available on its platform, the fastest way to receive feedback is via email. Unfortunately, the email has to be written in English for a player to receive an immediate response in the shortest time possible otherwise you might have to wait a while longer.The FAQ section also provides select information regarding the welcome bonus which might spare punters the time to write an email. The live chat feature is perhaps soon to be launched since, though available the icon is inactive and does not respond when clicked.
- How much to deposit to get the maximum bonus?For high rollers, the casinos sign-up bonus may seem less attractive compared to what is offered by some of the leading online casinos in the industry. However, for amateurs, the maximum bonus of £50 and 25 free spins might be convincing enough to opt into Mega Casino.For a player to claim the entire bonus, the rule is simple, 100% match of up to £50 which means if a players deposits £20, the bonus awarded is £20. Similarly, by making an initial deposit of £50, the casino will reward a player the maximum bonus.