bgo Casino Blackjack EXPERT TESTING, RATING AND REVIEW
A bgo casino blackjack review shows that their blackjack experience and the casino as a whole are quite unique. bgo casino has excellent gameplay and graphics in addition to having a variety of games, unlike any ot...Read More
A bgo casino blackjack review shows that their blackjack experience and the casino as a whole are quite unique. bgo casino has excellent gameplay and graphics in addition to having a variety of games, unlike any other online casino. bgo’s blackjack playing experience is particularly unique one reason being the software used allows the players to change the table’s colour making the experience personalised. Moreover, bgo casino has a myriad of blackjack you will be hard pressed to find somewhere else. bgo casino has multiple celebrity endorsements as can be witnessed on their site. There is also an aspect of novelty associated with the casino with new tournaments and promotions happening which renews the casino’s excitement over and over again.Show Less
bgo Casino information
Blackjack games at bgo Casino
Surrender Blackjack is a 6 deck game with a low house edge of about 0.52%. It is developed for online casinos by the software developer, Playtech. Surrender Blackjack is a version of blackjack whereby a player can...Read More
Surrender Blackjack is a 6 deck game with a low house edge of about 0.52%. It is developed for online casinos by the software developer, Playtech. Surrender Blackjack is a version of blackjack whereby a player can fold their hand and still get back half their bet. Simply stated, in a game of blackjack you can surrender your hand and automatically lose half your bet. To surrender a hand, you must do it on the very first action on the hand. Therefore, if you have already hit, doubled, split, stood or doubled down, surrender will not be allowed. Blackjack Surrender has several rules including:
- Doubling down is allowed
- The dealer can peek for a blackjack
- A 7-card Charlie beats all other hands except a perfect blackjack
- The dealer always stands on 17
- Late surrender is allowed
- You can split any pair but you cannot split again after
- If the dealer shows an ace, insurance is available
- A player’s blackjack will pay 3:2
- After splitting aces you can only pick one card before you stand.
The surrender move in blackjack is done to reduce the house edge. Surrender is only worth it if you get a hand you cannot stand on or play out.Show Less
Multi-hand blackjack is an exhilarating variant of the classic game that allows you to play up to 5 hands of blackjack simultaneously. It is the most common variant of blackjack in today’s online casinos. The aim o...Read More
Multi-hand blackjack is an exhilarating variant of the classic game that allows you to play up to 5 hands of blackjack simultaneously. It is the most common variant of blackjack in today’s online casinos. The aim of multi-hand blackjack is to acquire cards in each hand with a total of 21 or as close to 21 without going overboard as you can get. A player gets to choose how many hands they desire to play i.e. between one and five hands. Multi-hand blackjack allows players to make equal bets on multiple hands or differently sized bets on multiple hands. After placing your bet, the dealer will deal two cards to each hand you have placed a bet on. Each hand is then played independently. You can decide to stand, hit, double down, split or surrender if the option is available. Since all hands are played separately, you may lose one or several hands while winning the same. Multi-hand blackjack is ideal for online casinos since there aren’t any other players to pressure you into making a move and the dealer, being a machine, can wait indefinitely. Therefore, you can think clearly and deeply about your strategy.Show Less
Cashback blackjack is a variant of blackjack developed by Playtech. The beginning of a game of Cashback blackjack is no different from that of the classic blackjack. Both you and the dealer are dealt two cards from...Read More
Cashback blackjack is a variant of blackjack developed by Playtech. The beginning of a game of Cashback blackjack is no different from that of the classic blackjack. Both you and the dealer are dealt two cards from one of six decks. You assess your card total and compare them to the dealer’s face up card then decide whether to hit, stand, double down or split. The Cashback option comes in at this point. A player can decide to activate their Cashback button and call time on a hand before it reaches its natural end. Once you take up this option, there is an offer of a financial reward to leave the game early. If the offer is more than your initial bet, you may take the money and run. The conundrum in Cashback blackjack is that the higher the offer to leave the table, the higher your chances of beating the dealer. Moreover, you can make side bets in Cashback blackjack where you place bets on a prediction for pairs on any dealt hand including the dealer. Cashback blackjack adds an element of choice and luck to the game but decisions should be backed by sound judgement.Show Less
100% Match Offer up to £200 on first deposit for Slot Games
additional blackjack information
- bgo Casino Blackjack softwarebgo casino uses a single software for all its blackjack games. Playtech provides bgo casino with the necessary software for efficient operation of its blackjack games. There are other software providers for other bgo games on the site but the blackjack software is solely provided by Playtech. Blackjack software by Playtech is different than blackjack software from NetEnt, Microgaming or Betsoft and offers players a chance to experience a different variation of the game. Playtech software is what enables players to change the colour of the blackjack table at bgo casino making it more personal. Every alternative software will have unique characteristics in appearance and/or in function. Playtech also provides bgo casino with its software for mobile casino blackjack: both instant play and live versions of blackjack. Playtech have a good reputation and playing blackjack on bgo casino shows you why.
- bgo Casino Blackjack RTPbgo casino has different RTP (return to player) for different blackjack games. The RTP for Blackjack Live Classic and Blackjack Live Unlimited is 99.46%. The RTP for Blackjack MH5 and Blackjack Mini is 99.58%. The RTP for Blackjack Pro (Single Deck Blackjack) and Progressive Blackjack is 99.53%. Blackjack Surrender’s RTP is 99.62% while that for Blackjack Switch is 99.87%. The RTP for Blackjack UK is 99.47%. The Return to Player for blackjack games are among the highest in bgo casino. Therefore, the average return to player for blackjack games in bgo casino is 99.58% which is a very high payout rate and one of the reasons blackjack is one of the most popular games in the casino.
- Blackjack stake levels at bgo CasinoBlackjack stakes at bgo casino have one of the largest ranges in the casino. Blackjack is one of the most popular games on the planet and due to the high traffic, you will players of all sorts. Stake levels in the casino are dependent on which blackjack game. However, there are general stake ranges that cover every blackjack table. Blackjack bets at bgo casino can range from £1 to £1000. For certain blackjack games, the range might be £5-£500 while for others it may be £10-£1000. You, therefore, have to select a game and find out what the minimum and maximum bets can be.
- Withdrawal methods and times at bgo CasinoMaking a withdrawal from bgo casino is not only easy but straightforward. You can use the following platforms to make a withdrawal: Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Paysafecard, Visa and Skrill. Also, you can withdraw funds by making direct banking transfers if you prefer or in case you have substantial winnings. The minimum withdrawal limit for most platforms is $20 with no maximum limit. PayPal withdrawals take 24 hours and withdrawals using Neteller are quick too. On the contrary, withdrawals from the other online payment platforms take between a day and a week. It is vital to note that a £2.50 fee is charged for every withdrawal. Withdrawals are also dependent on how fast the online payment platform can process payments and not necessarily how quickly bgo casino releases the funds.
- bgo Casino Customer ServiceBlackjack players in bgo casino can receive the help they require by reaching out to the generic customer support service. bgo casino’s customer support includes a very detailed FAQ section on the site’s help page. The FAQ should answer most queries you have about issues on the casino. In the case that it is not enough, players can access a live chat with a member of the customer service team from 7:30 a.m to 01:00 a.m GMT for a more detailed response to any queries. The live chat option is often preferred due to the fact that you receive responses to questions in real time. The casino can also be reached via email or phone which can be acquired at the casino’s website. bgo’s customer service and responsible gaming team are not only helpful but they are also respectful and will deal with any issue you have.
- bgo Casino SecurityYou will be hard pressed to find a casino with better security than bgo casino. For starters, upon successful registration at the casino, there is age and identity verification checks carried out using publicly accessible information. More security checks are carried out once you deposit any amount of funds into your casino account for fraud prevention and to prevent money laundering and identity theft. The most important aspect of the casino’s security is the SSL technology they use to encrypt every piece of information on the website. 128 bit SSL encryption is currently the best in the business and is basically impossible to crack. The casino is vigilant in checking information and has programs that regularly check and update players’ information. The casino will also contract third parties to investigate and ascertain possible infractions found by the casino.
Live dealer and live blackjack at bgo Casino
Live Blackjack at bgo casino is exhilarating. You get all the action, suspense and tension of an actual casino without having to leave your favourite couch. With unbelievably high-quality graphics and live dealers,...Read More
Live Blackjack at bgo casino is exhilarating. You get all the action, suspense and tension of an actual casino without having to leave your favourite couch. With unbelievably high-quality graphics and live dealers, you get an intensely realistic simulation of the bricks and mortar experience. Many players are often wary of being cheated in live casino games. However, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission monitors and records all live games for further scrutiny ensuring no codes were broken. Players are able to chat with dealers and other player using a live chat feature located right alongside the blackjack table. The dealer regulates gameplay and, through the live chat, notifies players when to place bets and when the betting period is over. Players can deposit funds into the live casino just as easily as in other games in the casino. Playing live against other players can get really exciting.Show Less
100% Match Offer up to £200 on first deposit for Slot Games
bgo Casino FAQ’s
Your Questions Answered
- How many blackjack variants can you play at bgo Casino?There are many blackjack variants available at bgo casino namely classic blackjack, blackjack pro, blackjack switch, blackjack surrender, progressive blackjack, blackjack peep, perfect blackjack, double attack blackjack, 21 duel blackjack and Pontoon multi-hand blackjack. Moreover, bgo casino has blackjack games in their live casino such as classic blackjack, unlimited blackjack and multi-table blackjack.
- Can you win at blackjack at bgo Casino ?Yes, it is possible to win at blackjack at bgo casino. That is if you are good. The chances are higher if you are playing instant play games like blackjack switch or progressive blackjack. However, your chances of winning are slightly lower once you play live blackjack.
- Is bgo Casino a safe and trustworthy place to play Blackjack?Yes, bgo casino is absolutely trustworthy. The casino uses the best data encryption methods that money can buy. There are little to no complaints from blackjack players about gameplay, security or loss of funds. The casino is licenced and regulated by the British Gambling Commission which should inspire confidence.
- Does bgo Casino offer any blackjack training for players?No, bgo casino has no training program or tutorials for beginners. Players at all levels need to study the game and practice elsewhere before visiting bgo casino. Once you log on to bgo casino, it is time to get down to business and risk real money.
- What is the best way to contact bgo Casino ?There are several ways to get in contact with bgo casino. They do have an email which can be gotten from the casino’s website. However, the best ways to get in contact with the casino has to be instant methods of communication meaning their live chat or via telephone.
- Do I have to download sоftware to play at bgo Casino?To play blackjack at bgo casino, you do not have to download a single thing. It is one of the casino’s selling points. As long as you have got an internet or a Wi-Fi connection, you can play any of the casino’s game on any of your devices.