Betfair Casino Blackjack Expert Testing, Rating and Review
If you find excitement with all the action of a brick and mortar casino, but want to experience it at the comfort of your home or while on the go, then Betfair casino is where you need to be. At Betfair Casino, you...Read More
If you find excitement with all the action of a brick and mortar casino, but want to experience it at the comfort of your home or while on the go, then Betfair casino is where you need to be. At Betfair Casino, you will find a wide selection of some of the most exciting casino games, ranging for old classics to new releases.
New customers also get a generous welcome bonus, while existing customers are pampered with occasional promotions. Betfair live dealers are highly trained to ensure you get a definitive casino betting experience. In addition to offering customers chances to play with real money, Betfair also offers its customers a wide selection of casino games they can play for free using virtual chips.Show Less
Betfair Casino information
Blackjack games at Betfair Casino
The idea behind this Blackjack variant is to enable players minimize bad losses. At the start of each game, the player is dealt with two cards face up. Depending on the game, the card of the dealer can either be de...Read More
The idea behind this Blackjack variant is to enable players minimize bad losses. At the start of each game, the player is dealt with two cards face up. Depending on the game, the card of the dealer can either be dealt individually, which means one card faces down while the other card stays in the deck until all the players have acted, or simultaneously, which means one faces up and the other faces down. When the cards are dealt simultaneously, the player has the option to surrender straight away. This will enable the dealer to check their face down card after the player has taken the surrender option.
When cards are dealt individually, a player has the chance to take a late surrender option. If a player decides to use the surrender option, they are entitled to 50% of their starting bet. One of the advantages of this type of Blackjack variant is that you can use the surrender option if you believe you have little or no chance of winning the hand. To access this option in Betfair, you will need to navigate the “card” tab. Here you will find this variant. You can either play it in demo mode if you want to test it out, or for money if you are comfortable with it.Show Less
This Blackjack variant is considered as the less serious cousin of Blackjack. This is why Betfair gives its customers a chance to customise its interface. Some of the areas that are customizable include the colour ...Read More
This Blackjack variant is considered as the less serious cousin of Blackjack. This is why Betfair gives its customers a chance to customise its interface. Some of the areas that are customizable include the colour of the tables and sounds. Customers can start betting from as low as £1 and enjoy an RTP of 99.64%.
One of the reasons you may opt for this Blackjack variant is that you have a chance to stake between £1 and £1000 across 5 separate hands at once. This variant is powered by Playtech and provides live game history. If you are looking to enjoy the experience of Blackjack but with more ways to win, then Pontoon will provide an entertaining alternative.Show Less
This variant appeals to those who want to end a hand early before the final hand is revealed. When you play this Blackjack variant at Betfair, you stand a chance to win up to 100:1 on top of your stake. Customers a...Read More
This variant appeals to those who want to end a hand early before the final hand is revealed. When you play this Blackjack variant at Betfair, you stand a chance to win up to 100:1 on top of your stake. Customers also have a chance to stake as much as £500 to ensure they get maximum winnings. Just like any other Blackjack variant, the hand that is nearest to 21, but not over, wins the game. One of the reasons you may want to play Cashback Blackjack at Betfair is that if you place a 21+3 bet, you stand a chance to win as much as 100:1 on top of your stake if your first 3 cards make a ranked hand such as a straight, flush or three of a kind among other ranked hands.
You will also stand a chance of winning up to 25:1 if you make a “pair bet,” and the hand that you had speculated gets a pair with its first 2 cards. Another reason is that Cashback Blackjack gives you the option to stop a hand early, and in the process earn money for doing so. Once you have received your two cards, you have the choice to activate this option. You will be given an offer and the play will end, or you can play and stand a chance to win more.Show Less
100% Welcome Bonus up to £200 plus additional 400 Free Spins, released over 4 days
additional blackjack INFORMATION
- Betfair Casino blackjack softwareTo power its Blackjack variants, Betfair uses Playtech. Playtech has made its name as one of the leading casino games software platforms providers in the world. The software provider has been in the industry since 2000 and it continues to innovate and provide cutting-edge technology to ensure gamblers have a seamless and complete gambling experience.One of the reasons why Betfair uses Playtech is that this software platform provider employs a strategy of collaborating with land-based casinos. This allows them to gain a unique insight and thus be able to bring the experience of brick and mortar casinos to players who want to enjoy games in the comfort of their homes or while on the go on their mobile devices. Playtech are renowned for providing graphically rich games full of interactive features to enhance the gambling experience. Their games are also vetted and audited to ensure they are fair and honest.
- Betfair Casino Blackjack RTPTo ensure transparency, Betfair Casino lists the RTP next to the Blackjack variant you are playing. Since they offer many variants, each will have a different RTP. To access the RTP, you are required to hover over the Blackjack variant you want to play. You will see a help sign which will take you to all the details of the game. For example, the RTP for Premium Blackjack is 96.00%, Blackjack Cashback is 98.60%, Perfect Blackjack Multihand 5 is 90.40%, Mobile Blackjack is 94.60% and American Blackjack is 93.70. To ensure that they offer the RTP they advertise, Betfair’s pay-out rates are tested and approved by the Gaming Associates (GA) Ltd. This is an independent organisation tasked with testing and approving whether casinos comply with the set standards.
- Blackjack stake levels at Betfair CasinoThe stake levels will also depend on the Blackjack variant being played. With this casino, the minimum for its Blackjack variants will range from £1 - £25, while the maximum you can stake will vary between £1000 - £5000. They also offer a maximum side bet limits of £50. To be able to access and view the stake levels, you should visit the casino tab and locate the blackjack variant you want.There will be a help sign at the bottom right corner of each variant. Simply click on this icon and all the information for that game will be displayed. For example, the stake levels of Premium Blackjack are between £1 - £5000, Cashback Blackjack between £1 - £500, Premium Blackjack Single hand between £1 - £1000, Lucky Lucky Blackjack between £1 - £5000 and UK Blackjack between £1 - £1000.
- Withdrawal methods and times at Betfair CasinoTo ensure that customers enjoy the flexibility and convenience when withdrawing their money, Betfair offers a variety of options. One of the popular options available for withdrawal is the card option. However, you will only be able to use a card that you had previously used to make a successful deposit at the Casino. While Betfair does not charge any fees when you make a card withdrawal, they require customers to make a withdrawal that is equal or greater than what you had deposited before you can withdraw your winnings. You can also withdraw via a cheque. There will not be any charges when using this option.The clearing times for a cheque will vary with the bank you are using and the country. Another option you can use is Electronic Bank Transfer, which usually takes between 2-3 days to reach your bank. Depending on your location and bank, you may be charged a fee. The fee will be shown if you have this option as your withdrawal option. You can also use e-payment services such as Moneybookers and PayPal, which offers cheap and fast transfers. You can also use Western Union. An advantage of this method is that it is available in 130 countries and it is also a quick and easy method to use.
- Betfair Casino Customer ServiceBetfair clearly understands that customers sometimes face issues and may thus need help from time to time. This is why they have provided various communication channels to enable customers reach them and get satisfactory answers to the queries they may have. One of the communication channels they offer is the Live Chat feature. This allows users to speak directly to a Betfair customer care expert and get help. The Live Chat option is especially useful if you want to get instant help.Betfair also offers other communication channels such as email and telephone help. You can also contact them through their social media accounts such as Twitter and Facebook. If you have an issue, it is recommended to first visit the FAQs tab. Here you will find a comprehensive list of some of the problems many customers face and how to resolve them. You can then contact them if you did not find what you were looking for, or if you simply want more clarity.
- Betfair Casino securityAccording to Betfair, they consider the security of their customers account and information as top priority. They do this by having a security team that is always looking for ideas and methods to ensure their security systems are top-notch. One of the ways they ensure the accounts of their customers are safe is by using a 2-step authentication process. When you log in to your account using your username and password, Betfair will send you a one-time code.You will then be required to enter this code every time you want to access your account, or when you access your account with a new device. This is to prevent chances of having your account compromised. Betfair is also ISO27001 certified, which means that it follows the set standards for Information Security Management. Betfair Casino also uses SSL technology to make sure the information you provide is protected. The casino also highly encourages its customers to contact them as soon as possible if they have a reason to believe their accounts have been compromised.
Live dealer and live blackjack at Betfair Casino
One of the reasons this casino appeals to many gamblers is that they offer more Betfair live dealers across more tables when compared to other casinos. Their live Blackjack selection is powered by Playtech, whi...Read More
One of the reasons this casino appeals to many gamblers is that they offer more Betfair live dealers across more tables when compared to other casinos. Their live Blackjack selection is powered by Playtech, which is a leader when it comes to offering cutting-edge technology. The minimum stake starts at £1. To ensure that customers have all they need to know about their live Blackjack games, Betfair offers general blackjack information to ensure gamblers play with complete confidence.
With the tables available at Betfair, gamblers can win more for less using the cashback options available and bonus bets. Some of the enticing features offered by Betfair Live Dealer Blackjack include in-game history, side bets, adjustable quality of streams re-betting and one-touch betting. Betfair offers its customers 23 live Blackjack tables, with some of the popular ones being Blackjack Low, Unlimited Blackjack, Betfair Exclusive Blackjack and Royale Blackjack.Show Less
100% Welcome Bonus up to £200 plus additional 400 Free Spins, released over 4 days
Betfair Casino FAQ’s
Your Questions Answered
- How many blackjack variants can you play at Betfair Casino?There is a wide selection of Blackjack variants at Betfair casino. Some of the available ones include; Cashback Blackjack, Blackjack Switch, Premium Blackjack, Blackjack Lobby, Lucky Lucky Blackjack, Perfect Blackjack, Frankie Dettori's Magic Seven Blackjack, Blackjack UK, Blackjack Pro, Buster Blackjack, Perfect Blackjack and All Bets Blackjack.
- Can you win at blackjack at Betfair Casino?While luck will play a huge part if you want to win Blackjack, a solid strategy will ensure you have more chances of winnings. The tables at Betfair are tested and approved, thus they are honest and fair. This means that you will receive you honest and fair winnings. If you want to get better at Blackjack, you can play in demo mode. They also offer help on how to develop a solid strategy to ensure you stand more chances of winning.
- Is Betfair Casino a safe and trustworthy place to play Blackjack?Betfair takes the security of its customers account with utmost priority. This is why they have set up measures such as using SSL to ensure the information customers provide is safe and secure. In addition, if you look at any Betfair Casino Blackjack review, you will notice that most customers are very satisfied. Even though they provide a safe gambling environment, you should also make sure to be careful with your data and information to prevent it from getting into the hands of the wrong people.
- Does Betfair Casino offer any blackjack training for players?When you click on any casino variant, you will get helpful information giving you hints on how you can play that game. In addition, Betfair offers its customers a chance to enjoy their Blackjack games for free. This means that you can gain more experience as you learn how to play without using your real money.
- What is the best way to contact Betfair Casino?If you encounter any issues, it is advised to first look at the FAQs to see if the issue is there and whether there is a solution. If you do not find an answer, you can visit their "contact us" page and choose an option. One of the best options to use is the Live Chat option.
- Do I have to download sоftware to play at Betfair casino?You are not required to download any software to play at Betfair Casino. All you need is a modern browser to ensure seamless play. You may even want to consider Betfair mobile casino and enjoy the games straight from your phone. They also have an Android casino app and an iOS casino app to ensure you can enjoy your favourite games while on the go.