Blackjack bonuses, OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS AT Betfair Casino
Betfair is a behemoth of online gaming with two decades of industry experience. They offer a multitude of different rooms and lobbies suiting everything from video slot aficionados to live dealer casino enthusiasts...Read More
Betfair is a behemoth of online gaming with two decades of industry experience. They offer a multitude of different rooms and lobbies suiting everything from video slot aficionados to live dealer casino enthusiasts. Betfair Casino itself offers a wide range of games with attractive promotions for use on many of them. Current bonuses include a Blackjack-friendly welcome offer, giving an exclusive bonus of up to £200 for new players eligible on a host of games with various wagering requirements within Betfair’s casino room. Other promotions include a £400 bonus for use specifically in the live online Betfair casino. Both of these generous offers cannot be used together, so choose wisely.Show Less
Betfair Casino BONUSES
100% Welcome Bonus up to £200 plus additional 400 Free Spins, released over 4 days
Betfair Casino BONUS INFORMATION
- Betfair Casino bonus T&CsOnline casino bonuses and promotions usually come with a number of terms and conditions which must be read before fully understanding the offer. Although there are fantastic promotions such as no-deposit bonuses with no wagering requirements, these are exceptionally rare. You will find the terms and conditions easily listed under the promotions page of an online casino, often under headings/sub-headings in a list format. The most common terms and conditions include deposit requirements. This means that a casino will ask you to make a minimum deposit in order to claim your bonus. This is usually around £10 - £20 of real money. This must be deposited before you can claim your bonus. The other most common term and condition is a wagering requirement. This works as the “catch” of a bonus offer, as it states that you must play through any winnings won with bonuses before you are eligible to actually withdraw them. A wagering requirement of 4x, for instance, means that if you have £10 in bonuses, you must play through £40 before you can withdraw any winnings. Other terms and conditions will include timeframes of eligibility (often 7 days), the longevity of the offer (monthly, seasonal, annual) and other restrictions such as the country of domicile.
- Do I need to use a code to get the Betfair Casino bonus?Unlike many online casinos, Betfair does not require a promotional code to claim its top quality welcome bonus; simply deposit the eligible amount for automatic entry into the promotion. Remember to follow the terms and conditions for eligibility. If you experience any difficulties in claiming your bonus, the easy-to-access live support should be able to deal with any issues. If you’re looking for other fantastic promotions, the first step in recovering them is searching for them. Our site provides a variety of promotions, including special bonuses for players signing up as new users as well as ongoing promotions for established players, which are easy to access. The most common promotional code is usually a rebate on incurred losses. This is when a casino will rebate a specific amount of money that’s lost when playing. Other offers include free spins for use on online slots. Search our website for the best and most up-to-date promotions and bonuses out there.
- Can I use the bonus on blackjack games?Casino bonuses and promotions can be used for blackjack games. Betfair’s welcome offer is eligible on many blackjack varieties as well as other casino and video slot classics. Finding blackjack games at Betfair is very straightforward; the header menu on the casino features blackjack varieties — both classic and live — at an easy click of a mouse. This will take you straight through to the blackjack lobbies. Blackjack games on Betfair which are eligible for promotions include Live Blackjack as well as all other popular classics, such as Premium Blackjack, Blackjack UK, Perfect Blackjack, Cashback Blackjack, All Bets Blackjack and Buster Blackjack among others. Blackjack Pontoon, Blackjack Switch, Zero Blackjack and Blackjack Stravaganza have some limitations, meaning that you can only play with 5% of your bonuses. Finally, the Blackjack variety known as Surrender is not eligible for bonus use. The main varieties of blackjack are therefore eligible and well worth playing with your Betfair casino bonus.
Betfair Casino BONUS FAQs
- How do I get Betfair Casino bonus?Both of Betfair’s casino bonuses (£200 and £400) are easy to trigger. For both promotions to be claimed, simply go to either bonuses promotional pages (offer A, offer B) and follow the terms of deposit to be automatically credited with your bonus. To claim the £200 bonus, you will be automatically credited when you deposit a minimum of £20 and a maximum of £200. For the £400 bonus offer, you need to claim by depositing a minimum of £20 across three instalments (with a total of £100, £100 and £200 – in that order). You can check your promotional balance easily by visiting either “My Account” or the balance summary page.
- Are there any wagering requirements before I can use my bonus?Betfair’s two casino bonuses follow similar terms and conditions, with the £200 bonus (offer A) eligible across both casino and live games, whilst the £400 bonus (offer B) is specifically for live use only. To claim offer A, you must deposit a minimum of £20 (and up to £100) at which point your bonus is automatically credited and playable. You must wager your bonus 45 times before you are eligible to withdraw your winnings (£10 bonus = £450 wager). For blackjack and roulette games of all varieties, your bonus only contributes 50% of your wager, meaning that the other half must be made up of a real deposit; it contributes the full 100% on slots, scratch cards and arcade games only. For offer B, you must deposit a minimum of £20 across three instalments. The wagering requirement for this live offer is 30x, meaning that to claim the first bonus of the three instalments at £100, you must have played through £3000 in roulette before withdrawing your winnings. Live Blackjack, however, contributes 50% to your wagering requirement (if you wager £100 on Live Blackjack, £50 will contribute your wagering requirement).
- What should I do if I have any questions related to the bonus?Anyone looking for help and assistance when taking part in the bonus offer can contact the casino support team for either help or answers to any queries. Before contacting support, it is good practice to check the website’s terms and conditions to make sure you are eligible. Blackjack’s eligibility on some of the welcome offers is 50%, which may account for why your bonus is not 100%. The fastest way to contact the support team is by using their messaging service which is available only to registered users. Alternatively, players can contact the support team via telephone (0844 871 0000) between 7:30 and 00:30. Alternative means of contact include e-mail or letter, although the latter is not advised in the event of support.
- How much to deposit to get the maximum bonus?To get the maximum bonus from Betfair’s promotional welcome offer, you must deposit the same amount as the bonus awards you. As this is a 100% bonus offer, you must deposit £200 to claim the maximum bonus in the casino. For the second live casino offer, you must deposit three instalments with a maximum of £100 for the first, £200 for the second and £400 for the third; this will give you a total bonus of £400.