Blackjack bonuses, OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS AT Casino.com
Founded in 2008 by Mansion Group Casinos, Casino.com has a large online presence, offering a wealth of games — from video slots through table games — running predominantly on the Playtech platform. Casino.com has a...Read More
Founded in 2008 by Mansion Group Casinos, Casino.com has a large online presence, offering a wealth of games — from video slots through table games — running predominantly on the Playtech platform. Casino.com has a number of welcome offers available for new players, of which we’ll talk about the table and cards welcome package here. This offer is a 100% bonus up to £100 for use on a variety of casino games, including Blackjack, with some important terms and conditions to consider. Other ongoing offers include a 20% cash back of up to £100 on Live Blackjack side bets all weekend, every weekend (for both existing and new players). With these dedicated welcome bonuses and promotions, Casino.com is worth it for Blackjack enthusiasts.Show Less
20 Spins instantly on registration and 100% Welcome Bonus up to £100, along with a further 180 Free Spins!
Casino.com BONUS INFORMATION
- Casino.com bonus T&CsCasino.com, like many other online casinos, feature detailed terms and conditions for each of their promotional offers. These can be found by clicking the T&C button under each offer. Terms and conditions are often listed in fine print under numbered headings and sub-headings, detailing the specifics of how a player can become eligible. The most common terms and conditions revolve around depositing and wagering requirements. Depositing requirements mean that to become eligible, a new player must deposit a minimum to bet with, usually around £10 - £20. Some online casinos will offer no deposit promotions, but these will often — although not always — come with wagering requirements. Wagering requirements are one of the most important aspects of a promotion. They are the "catch" in a promotional offer, as they stipulate a player must play through their bonus winnings a number of times before they can withdraw them as cash. A wagering requirement of 10x, for instance, means that in order to withdraw a bonus of £10, a player must play through £100 of winnings. Other terms and conditions stipulate the period of eligibility (often 7 days, but sometimes longer), the length of the sign-up offer and country restrictions.
- Do I need to use a code to get the Casino.com bonus?Unlike other online casinos offering welcome bonuses and promotions, Casino.com has bonuses which both do and do not require a promotional code to be activated. Just simply visit their website and click the “join now” button on each of the promotional offers to register as a new player. By following the terms of deposit and entering the listed code, you will be automatically included in the casino bonus. If for whatever reason you are having problems activating your promotion, simply contact customer support via telephone or e-mail. The first step in finding a good casino promotion is actually searching for it. Most online casinos offer welcome bonuses for new players, either as video slot game free spins or as a live dealer and casino game bonus money/refunds. So why not take a look at our website for a list of online casino promotions, how to claim them and what codes may be needed to activate them.
- Can I use the bonus on blackjack games?Casino.com’s promotional welcome bonus is usable on their catalogue of blackjack games as well as other card and table games, with some restrictions only on Lucky Lucky Blackjack, Cashback Blackjack and Blackjack Surrender, all of which are not eligible for the welcome bonus. However, players can use their promotional bonus on all over blackjack games hosted by casino.com, including Perfect Blackjack Multihand 5, Blackjack Switch, American Blackjack, Blackjack Peek, Blackjack Pro, Double Attack Blackjack, UK Blackjack, Pontoon, 21 Duel Blackjack, Progressive Blackjack and Blackjack Super 21.Blackjack is a staple of Casino.com's repertoire, providing realistic graphics and sound effects with instant availability. UK players benefit from accessibility to a wide range of progressive jackpots, promotions and features at casino.com. All blackjack games that are eligible for use with the welcome package have a wagering requirement of 100x, of which you need to use 20% of your first deposit. The key is to keep hitting the blackjack tables after your first cash bonus instalments and to take blackjack training online to maximise your reward.
Casino.com BONUS FAQs
- How do I get Casino.com bonus?To receive the table and cards welcome package of 100% up to £100 bonus cash, simply make a deposit and enter the promotional code LIVE into the promo box on sign-up. After registering your name, verifying your account details and making a minimum deposit of £20, you must wager 20% of your bonus to unlock the first 20% of your bonus. The further 80% bonus will be unlocked in four further instalments of 20%. At the time of deposit, you will receive 5 golden chips for use on Premium Blackjack, of which you’ll receive a further 20 golden chips in 5 chip instalments over the coming days.
- Are there any wagering requirements before I can use my bonus?There are several wagering requirements when using Casino.com’s welcome bonus. Because the £100 bonus cash is rewarded in five different instalments (of £20 each), you must wager each £20 100x to be eligible to withdraw your cash. As such, the bonus works as follows: if you deposit £100, you wager a first 20% (£20) of the bonus 100x to receive the bonus cash of 20% (£20) in funds; then you wager a second 20% (£20) of the bonus 100x to receive the second bonus cash of 20% (£20) and so on, until you’ve claimed 100% (£100) of the bonus amount. Furthermore, Blackjack wagering contributes 50% of your bet value. Your bonus golden chips are also subject to wagering requirements of 10x on Premium Blackjack.
- What should I do if I have any questions related to the bonus?If you have any problems with your welcome bonus, you can contact Casino.com's support team via e-mail or telephone, quoting your membership number. Be sure to check through the terms and conditions of the offer. If you have problems in finding your bonus amount, login to your account to check your balance. The table and cards welcome package is only available to players who have deposited via card, bank transfer, Boku or PayPal. Neteller and Skrill are not included in this deal, so be sure not to deposit via these methods if you want to claim the bonus.
- How much to deposit to get the maximum bonus?The Casino.com table and cards welcome offer is a 100% bonus offering up to £100 in bonus funds. This means that in order to be eligible for the maximum bonus amount, you must deposit £100 and play through that in five bonus instalments of £20. This is an after-wager bonus, so you must wager through this deposit of £100 to be eligible. Although you are able to claim this bonus with as little as a £20 deposit, but you will only be able to claim £20 in bonus cash in total, divided into 5 20% (£4) instalments. As such, you are eligible for this bonus offer by depositing anywhere between £20 - £100.