Player Experiences OF BLACKJACK AT Cashino
The Cashino experience of the live blackjack game is very realistic where live dealer games in Cashino can be played with interaction with an exclusive live dealer. The personal dealer interaction is one of the thi...Read More
The Cashino experience of the live blackjack game is very realistic where live dealer games in Cashino can be played with interaction with an exclusive live dealer. The personal dealer interaction is one of the things Cashino pride themselves on that sets them apart from other casinos and helps the bring the ‘Las [email protected] experience to your living room. Live dealer blackjack is available 24/7 and it is also available on a mobile or desktop device. If you have the Cashino mobile app you can play using this as well. For new customers of the live casino, there is currently a 10 Golden chips bonus offer that can be used on live dealer blackjack.Show Less
The Cashino blackjack experience
Sign up process
Signing up to Cashino is simple and can be done very quickly. The live dealer games are available on both desktop and mobile devices, either through mobile web or the app. To create an account you will just need to...Read More
Signing up to Cashino is simple and can be done very quickly. The live dealer games are available on both desktop and mobile devices, either through mobile web or the app. To create an account you will just need to complete the signup form with basic information such as your name and address. You can also enter a bonus code here if you have one. Once you have entered all of this information your sign up will be complete. One thing you will need to be careful of when signing up to Cashino is that the daily deposit limit is set to £250.00 as standard, so if you want to deposit less than this then you will need to amend this before you sign up. Once you have signed up you will be prompted to enter your debit card details or details of another deposit method.Show Less
Making a deposit
Making a deposit at Cashino is a really straightforward process and can be done via the website, app or mobile app. All deposits that are made should clear instantly in the casino. You can make a deposit using the ...Read More
Making a deposit at Cashino is a really straightforward process and can be done via the website, app or mobile app. All deposits that are made should clear instantly in the casino. You can make a deposit using the following methods:
- debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro card)
The minimum deposit amount is £10. If you are making a deposit in the hope of receiving one of the live casino bonus offers or promotions you may need to check that your deposit method is eligible. Any deposit made should clear instantly, but it is worth checking the terms and conditions of withdrawals as this may not be the same situation in reverse. You will need to register an account before you can make a deposit. Deposits can only be made using debit cards in your name. You are unable to use a friend or family members debit card.Show Less
Claiming my bonus
Claiming a Cashino bonus is relatively straightforward. The first thing you will need to do is to go online and log into the Cashino website and look at the promotions page. Once you have picked your bonus you can ...Read More
Claiming a Cashino bonus is relatively straightforward. The first thing you will need to do is to go online and log into the Cashino website and look at the promotions page. Once you have picked your bonus you can check the page for the bonus to find out how you need to claim it. In some instances, you may be required to enter a bonus code. If this is the case you will be prompted to enter this at the correct time. For example, if you need to enter a bonus code to get a welcome bonus you will be promoted to use this when you register. There are some other bonuses that may not require a code. These bonuses will be automatically credited to your account once you meet the qualifying conditions. For example, a minimum deposit amount.Show Less
MobileLive blackjack and mobile blackjack at Cashino are renowned for being incredibly realistic compared to other online casinos. The live dealer blackjack is the jewel in the crown and gives customers a realistic...Read More
MobileLive blackjack and mobile blackjack at Cashino are renowned for being incredibly realistic compared to other online casinos. The live dealer blackjack is the jewel in the crown and gives customers a realistic casino experience. While playing live blackjack at Cashino, customers have access to their own exclusive live dealer who is able to interact and converse with you giving you all of the information that you need to play the game.
The aim is to beat the dealer to get to 21 with the best hand. There are also a few variants of blackjack in the standard casino. Although they are not as realistic as the live dealer blackjack available in the live casino, there are a few interesting variations. One of these variations is “All Bets” blackjack, which offers a range of other incentives and features, such as perfect pairs.
All of the blackjack games including live casino blackjack are available to play on both desktop and mobile. Both the mobile website and the mobile app support all of the blackjack games.Show Less
Making a withdrawal
Making a withdrawal with Cashino is fairly simple if you are able to provide all of the KYC documents. To make a withdrawal, you will need to log into your account and then click the withdrawal button that appears ...Read More
Making a withdrawal with Cashino is fairly simple if you are able to provide all of the KYC documents. To make a withdrawal, you will need to log into your account and then click the withdrawal button that appears near your balance. Once you have instructed the withdrawal it will take up to 7 days to be deposited back into your chosen withdrawal method. You will need to provide the KYC documents before you make a withdrawal and they will need to be verified, which can take up to 24 hours. The minimum withdrawal amount is £10. The ID documents you will need to provide to withdraw are as follows:
- Photo ID like a passport or driver’s licence
- Proof of address, like a bank statement etc
If you are unable to provide these documents you will be unable to withdraw, so you will need to think about this before you register with Cashino.Show Less
100% up to £250 Welcome Bonus and up to 150 Free Spins plus £10 Match Play in any Cashino venue
Cashino user experience
- Blackjack location in the Game LobbyBlackjack is really easy to find within the desktop website or mobile app. To find the normal blackjack games you just need to go to the Cashino website and navigate to the "table games" section at the top of the page. Once you are here you will be able to see all of the blackjack games. It is worth noting that you will not be able to see all of them unless you are registered and logged in.To find the live dealer blackjack you will need to navigate to the "live casino" tab and then you will find the live blackjack game.
- Choice of blackjack gamesThere are a number of different blackjack games at Cashino. The current games available are:
- All Bets Blackjack
- Blackjack Peek
- Blackjack Pro
- Blackjack Progressive
- Blackjack Scratch
- Blackjack Super 21
- Blackjack Surrender
- Blackjack UK
- Blackjack tutorials at CashinoCashino does not currently have any active blackjack tutorials. One of the benefits of playing blackjack at Cashino is that you can play all of the games for free (although you may need to be logged in to access some of these). So you have a chance to practice the game before you play it for real money.
- Cashino high roller blackjack optionsCashino do not offer specific high roller blackjack games. Their games are a variety of different gameplay options and skill strategies, rather than being a variation of how much you can bet on one table. Again, you can play the games for free first if you want to get a feel of how the game works or how much you would be able to bet in a real-life gaming environment.
- Cashino blackjack supportIf you are playing the live blackjack in the live Cashino casino, then your first port of call when it comes to support will be your live dealer. Each live dealer is personalised just for you within the game, so you will be free to ask them anything you need to know.If you need support with one of the standard blackjack games there are a number of ways you can get in touch. One of the quickest ways to get in touch with Cashino is to use their live chat function which is available 1 pm - 10 pm If your question is not urgent then you can call them or contact them via email.
Cashino experience FAQs
- Which software providers do Cashino use for blackjack?Cashino use Playtech as a software provider for their blackjack games. Playtech are a very established gaming software provider who have been involved in the industry for a number of years. If you would like to know more about Playtech you can visit their website. If you would like to know more about Cashino's relationship with Playtech you can visit the Cashino website and look for this information in the FAQ section.
- Does Cashino have blackjack tournamentsCashino does not currently run any multiplayer blackjack tournaments. This may be something that could be available in the future so the best way to keep up to date with this would be to sign up to the Cashino mailing list.
- Does Cashino have blackjack promotionsCashino currently have a matched bet deposit offer on their live casino only. Customers that bet the minimum of £10 will be automatically awarded 10 Golden chips just to use on the live casino. You do not require a bonus code to get this offer but you are required to opt in.
- Did Cashino have strategy guides available?Cashino do not currently offer any in-depth strategy guides for their casino games including blackjack. They do, however, have an in-depth look at how to play each game on the games own screen. You just need to navigate to the game you are wanting to play and then you will see the instructions on how the game works and what strategies you can use.
- What was the overall user experience like playing blackjack at CashinoCashino uses Playtech, who are well known for high-quality blackjack games, as their software provider there is something on offer for everyone. The live dealer blackjack is a highly realistic gameplay experience and being able to chat to the dealer and ask them questions is a really nice touch. The blackjack games that are available in the standard casino are really varied, and there is something that caters to every experience. Although they are not as realistic as the live dealer game there are still a number of things that make the games realistic. Being able to play for free before you play with real cash is a fantastic function from Cashino that will allow even the most inexperienced of customers to get used to blackjack before they play for real cash.