Bet365 Casino Live Blackjack - BLACKJACK LIVE DEALERS
As one of the most well-known casino brands in the UK, Bet365 has built a strong reputation for providing a whole host of top-quality casino classics, video slots and more. Bet365 Live Casino operates as the live i...Read More
As one of the most well-known casino brands in the UK, Bet365 has built a strong reputation for providing a whole host of top-quality casino classics, video slots and more. Bet365 Live Casino operates as the live incarnation of Bet365’s vast games lobby, offering a great deal of live dealer card and table classics. From live baccarat to blackjack and roulette, players can take advantage of live streamed casino games developed by internationally renowned designers with VIP rooms and immersive live table environments. With mobile and desktop compatibility, players can partake in live dealer casino games in the comfort of their home or on-the-go with Bet365.Show Less
100% up to £100 New Player Bonus
Bet365 Casino live casino Information
- Finding the best tableAs mentioned in our general Bet365 review, Bet365 offers a number of live dealer blackjack tables. These come in the form of Standard Blackjack Tables, Blackjack Premium, Private Blackjack, Royale Blackjack, Amber Blackjack and Unlimited Blackjack, among other games. Finding the right table depends on your needs and stakes in the game. To find the best tables, simply login to your account and visit the “Blackjack Lobby”. There you will be met by a series of tables and their dealers which are open for play, and a list of those still with a waiting time. Each table will show the betting requirements of the table, from £5 to £1,000. The best table will be the one that matches your waging limits and odds.However, you will find that higher stakes usually offer more favourable rules. Most tables seat 7-8 people. Private and VIP tables are available for high-rollers. Look out for the listed pay-out; a table with a pay-out of 3-1 instead of 6-5 will be better as the odds are more stacked in your favour. Other things to look out for depending on your playing style. Card counters and non-card counters alike will find that playing with fewer decks increased both odds and chances for variation.
- Minimum and maximum betsLive blackjack at Bet365 offers great variation in minimum and maximum betting limits. The specific minimum betting limits at Bet365’s casino vary with each blackjack variant, but most sit between £5 and £1,000. However, there is no specific maximum table limit in Bet365’s terms. Instead, each game has its own maximum. Online casinos use minimum bets so that they can make a healthy profit on a game.Nevertheless, online and live blackjack tables will often have a minimum betting limit as little as £1 (although some offer even lower stakes, such as 10p or 50p). Casinos utilise maximum bet limits for most games to prevent betting strategies from playing the system, thus preventing major losses. This is largely due to claims that the Martingale System prevents a player from losing. Although there are flaws to the Martingale System and it is by no means fool-proof, casinos still implement maximum betting limits as a standard practice.
- VIPs and live online gamesBet365 has a number of benefits for members of their VIP scheme. To be part of this scheme, users of all kinds (novices and experts) simply need to play regularly to climb up the loyalty ladder, winning different points and achieving a status level. Beginning with the Bronze level, VIP's can achieve Silver member status after attaining 150,000 competition points. They can further win Gold member status by attaining 500,000 points. At each of these milestone status levels, players will receive bonuses for use in the live casino (among other casino areas).These milestone bonuses are privy to similar wagering requirements as other bonuses, having to be wagered and played through 20x in order to withdraw. Bet365’s live dealer blackjack games contribute points toward this VIP scheme, and they can be played with the VIP bonuses. For a more intimate game, players can opt for private blackjack tables. These are reserved for high-rollers and seasoned regulars.
- Safety and securityBet365's casino platforms have become household names internationally, and the brand is currently the largest casino/company in the gambling business worldwide. The reasons for this success largely revolve around the sheer breadth of games and experiences on offer. Bet365 also offers many real-life bookmaker shops on the high street throughout Europe, giving players an opportunity to merge online and real-life play. As a result of this vast presence, Bet365 can be regarded as both safe and secure for a number of reasons. Firstly, they follow the industry-standard of achieving licenses and auditing their games, software and management. Bet365 are licensed by the UK's Gambling Commission under Hillside Media (Bet365’s owner).They are also regulated by Gibraltar’s gambling commission. Furthermore, Bet365’s online casino offers SSL encryption (provided by Thawte) to ensure that data is safe and secure. In terms of fairness, Bet365’s games are audited by the independent assessment agency eCONGRA, to ensure that the RTP (return to player) percentage is reliable. In short, Bet365 maintain safety and security at an industry standard throughout every element of play, from depositing to withdrawing.
- Live blackjack tournamentsLike many other online casinos, Bet365 offers seasonal/annual blackjack tournaments, just as they do in other live dealer games like baccarat and poker. These are not held at specific intervals, but new tournaments can be seen by visiting their website. Oftentimes, Bet365's live blackjack tournaments offer upwards of £1,000 in prizes on mobile and online platforms. The last tournament was held on 11th November 2018, but others are scheduled on a regular basis. In order to do well on these online blackjack tournaments, players should improve their odds by learning strategy.Basic tips at playing blackjack help minimise the house edge and provide an opportunity at winning big. These tournaments are designed with state-of-the-art live software with fantastic graphics, creating as realistic an experience as you would have by visiting a brick and mortar casino. Each tournament will take place within a specific time frame, giving players ample opportunity to get practice and wager as much as they can to be in a chance of winning.
Bet365 live casino FAQs
- How is the live casino experience at Bet365 Casino?The live casino experience at Bet365 is diverse and engaging, with a number of games, tables and hosts to choose from. Developed on the world famous Playtech live software platform, Bet365 live casino offers high-quality graphics and immersive sound which make for a seamless experience. The live streaming cameras used by Playtech and Bet365 are top-end, offering an engaging casino atmosphere with a realistic lobby featuring each dealer, their names and the number of tables available. A recent update to this live casino lobby has made Bet365’s live casino even faster, improving the quality of play.Bet365’s live casino is special when compared with other UK live casinos because they offer lots of variety. Aside from a multitude of different blackjack games available in a dedicated live blackjack lobby, Bet365 offer unique games like Live Hi and Live Sic Bo. A multiple tables option gives players the chance to play on up to three different tables at the very same time. Furthermore, you can play mobile blackjack at Bet365, allowing for a more relaxed game wherever you feel comfortable, in a situation where you can see the dealer but they cannot see you.
- Which games may I play live?Bet365 offers a number of blackjack games for players to play online, with a variety of rules, minimum betting limitations, decks and player numbers. The most common live blackjack games are Standard Blackjack, Blackjack Premium, Private Blackjack, Royale Blackjack, Amber Blackjack and Unlimited Blackjack. With standard and VIP lounges, players can check the rules by looking at the blackjack variety in the game screen’s corner. All of Bet365’s live blackjack games run on Playtech software with professional dealers, high-quality cameras and lucid card recognition, making for an immersive and engaging blackjack game. The standard live blackjack game features eight decks of cards and the ability to place side-bets. Other blackjack varieties feature fewer decks at a higher minimum betting requirement.
- Are there any live games which may be played for free?Unfortunately, live dealer games are not available to be played for free. This is because they involve real-life dealers, tables, players, cards and money. However, players are free to visit different games and observe their surroundings. Alternatively, for a free game, players can navigate the online casino to find virtual game demos. To demo blackjack, you will be given virtual hypothetical money which you cannot withdraw, which works to give you a taste and feel for the game only. Many mobile apps and online games can be found to play blackjack for free, although these are not live. If you are just getting into blackjack online and feel confident betting money, it may be best to begin on a low minimum wage game in the live dealer room, where you can be expected to bet £5. As with a real brick-and-mortar casino, you cannot play for free if a real dealer and other players are involved, as this simply is not economical to all parties involved.
- Can the casino cheat during live play?As we’ve explored by looking at the safety and security of Bet365, the casino will never cheat a player when playing live (nor will it cheat a player in any other element of its casino world). The reason for this is simple; if Bet365 were caught cheating their customers in any way, they would both be fined and have their licences removed, preventing them operating. Although in theory slights of hand, subtle tricks and removal of cards could all take place — just as they could in any casino environment — licensed premises will not engage in such illicit activity as it would ruin their reputation.
- How do I play a live game online?Live blackjack operates just the same as it would in any other virtual casino format, only that this time you have a live dealer and an actual table which replicates your hand/choices in real time. Simply open the window by visiting the “Live Blackjack” lobby, place your wager and wait for the game to start. From here, blackjack (or any other game) will proceed as it would in a casino, as the dealer draws cards from a box, laying them down, face-up in front of where you would sit. You’ll be able to see other players’ cards, adding a real-life feel to the live blackjack game. You can decide on your wagers in-between rounds during the allotted time period, where you will often be prompted throughout by an engaging real-life dealer. After this time period has finished, the dealer will begin to draw cards and you will no longer be allowed to bet.
- Is there a different deposit method for live online casino?Bet365 offers players a multitude of depositing and withdrawing options which are both safe and secure. If you are solely playing Bet365’s live casino, you can use any of the depositing methods used on any other part of the website. This allows you to engage in a number of different games, rather than being limited to one lobby or area. There are no restrictions when depositing for play on the live online casino; all your money goes into standard account credit, for use wherever on whatever game you wish. However, different elements of Bet365 (such as bookmaking) will require separate deposits, albeit by the same methods.