LeoVegas Blackjack Expert Testing, Rating and Review
LeoVegas Casino has been in existence for over seven years now. Through this time, the platform has grown to become one of the most popular casinos in the UK market. This massive success is because of its huge game...Read More
LeoVegas Casino has been in existence for over seven years now. Through this time, the platform has grown to become one of the most popular casinos in the UK market. This massive success is because of its huge game selection and a state-of-the-art mobile platform. On the site, you can enjoy over 1,000 casino games brought to you by various developers. Nevertheless, one of the best games you can play at LeoVegas is Blackjack. With over 10 variants of this game that are compatible with all devices, you are sure to have a lot of fun. This LeoVegas Casino Blackjack review will cover everything you need to know regarding this game.Show Less
Blackjack games at LeoVegas
Classic is the most traditional form of blackjack and is usually offered at most casinos, whether online or land-based. Classic Blackjack is a very easy game to play, and as long as you know the basic rules, you sh...Read More
Classic is the most traditional form of blackjack and is usually offered at most casinos, whether online or land-based. Classic Blackjack is a very easy game to play, and as long as you know the basic rules, you should be good to go. The normal game is played with a standard deck of cards, so any good card gamer should have a very easy time. Some Classic Blackjack rules are as follows:
- The aim of the game is to create a hand that has a value equal to or closer to 21 than what the dealer has in hand.
- Aces count as either 1 or 11, number cards count as face value, while Kings, Queens, and Jacks count as 10.
- Both the player and dealer receive two cards each.
- All cards are dealt face up.
- Players have the option to stand or hit, with the latter offering an extra card and the former holding the cards showing their current value.
In this blackjack variant, both dealer cards are exposed. Therefore, the game commences when the dealer receives two face-up as part of the initial deal. Having an understanding of the dealer’s hand offers the play...Read More
In this blackjack variant, both dealer cards are exposed. Therefore, the game commences when the dealer receives two face-up as part of the initial deal. Having an understanding of the dealer’s hand offers the player with critical information. To maintain the house edge, the payout received by the player on achieving a natural blackjack is minimized to even money instead of 3:2. Players lose their bets in case of a tie with the dealer’s hand. Since dealers’ cards can only be seen from the outset, players cannot be able to give up their hand or purchase insurance.
Double Exposure Blackjack Rules
- Six decks.
- No Re-splits.
- Dealer stands on soft 17.
- Blackjack tie is a push.
- Allowed double after split.
- Double on 9 to 11.
The strategy for Double Exposure Blackjack is quite different mainly because the player loses all ties except blackjacks, and that the player can see dealer cards 11 to 20.Show Less
Pontoon is an enjoyable multi-hand blackjack game that provides its players with an opportunity to play up to three hands at the same time. Each hand is independently played against the dealer, and this provides th...Read More
Pontoon is an enjoyable multi-hand blackjack game that provides its players with an opportunity to play up to three hands at the same time. Each hand is independently played against the dealer, and this provides the player with chances to win severally. Pontoon is quite popular in the UK and mostly offers better bets than those provided by regular blackjack, with a lower house edge.
In the UK and Commonwealth, Pontoon blackjack is played with single 52-card decks. Terms such as “stick” (stand), “twist” (hit), and “buy” (double bet) are very common in the British version of the Pontoon Blackjack.
Pontoon Blackjack Rules
- Hard 17.
- Eight decks.
- One double allowed per hand.
- Pontoon pays 2:1.
- Five cards in one hand pay 2:1.
- Dealer wins all pushes.
- A player must hit 15.
- Hit after double is allowed.
The Pontoon Blackjack game offered by LeoVegas should not be confused with Australian Pontoon, which other people call Spanish 21.Show Less
100% Bonus up to £100 plus 20 Spins on Book of Dead
additional blackjack information
- LeoVegas Blackjack softwareLeoVegas Casino offers different blackjack variants from a multitude of top software providers, who offer a wide array of blackjack titles for all devices such as desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets. Examples of blackjack software providers for LeoVegas include Realistic Games, Net Entertainment, BetSoft, Odobo Play, and Microgaming. The LeoVegas Casino software platform is web-based, meaning it offers easy access for its users to games, and an easy introduction of new titles. In order to play blackjack at LeoVegas, you do not need to download the software of any game provider.You can play all variants instantly once you set up your account. The website loads fast and is quite intuitive. The blackjack games are well organised and you should not have any trouble choosing your favourite game. Despite this, the games do not have sub-categories, which makes it hard for individuals to find what the game they want, especially where there are many titles to choose. Although the search bar is ideal for this purpose, it would be better if there were sub-categories.
- LeoVegas Blackjack RTPThe return to player percentage provides you with an idea of what you can expect while playing. This is because, the higher your set up, the better your chances of winning. Although this percentage is a theoretical percentage, you can still expect to circle around in the future. There are days when you are lucky and win more than what is expected and other days when your winning rate is quite low. Nevertheless, it is always good to know the percentage.The RTPs for LeoVegas games is high, and some games go all the way to 99.9%. However, the RTP range for blackjack is between 99.33% and 99.83%. In regards to realistic payouts, LeoVegas has to do frequent technical audits to determine the amount given back to players out of the total amount wagered. Unfortunately, LeoVegas does not publish financial reports on its website for the players to see.
- Blackjack stake levels at LeoVegasThere is a great choice of Blackjack games at LeoVegas, with each offering different bet limits. One incredible thing about playing Blackjack at LeoVegas is that there are two dedicated tables, where one is the Party Blackjack Table, which is only open at peak hours. You are also likely to find a wide array of side bets on all Blackjack tables. The minimum stake on LeoVegas Blackjack is £1 and goes all the way up to £1,000.VIPs are well catered for, as they have tables dedicated for them, which have higher entry stakes. Nevertheless, the stake levels depend on the specific variant you select. For instance, Blackjack Multihand has table limits of between £1 and £2,500, Blackjack Flash requires a minimum of £1 and a maximum of £40, while a variant like Blackjack Professional VIP has stakes that range from £50 to £2500.
- Withdrawal methods and times at LeoVegasLeoVegas Casino has convenient deposit and withdrawal methods, most of which are at the palm of your hand. In fact, if you have previous experience in placing real-money online bets, you will not have any problem withdrawing your money through LeoVegas Casino. The platform allows you to deposit through MasterCard, VISA, Skrill, Bank Transfer, and Neteller.When it comes to withdrawing, you can use these same methods. It is good to note that, although deposits are instant, withdrawals can take up to five business days. Unless otherwise stated, you are required to withdraw your money through the same platform you used to deposit. The supported currencies at LeoVegas Casino include AUD, EUR, GBP, CAD, and SEK.As far as the specific amount goes, the maximum deposit per month is £10,000 while the withdrawal amount cannot exceed £100,000 per month. Security is an essential priority at LeoVegas, so you might be required to send information as proof of your identity. This is a process that can further delay your transaction.
- LeoVegas Customer ServiceLeoVegas is highly dedicated to providing the best customer service. Therefore, the customer support team is always available and prepared to handle your issues. This is geared towards providing you with a worry-free game session. Since LeoVegas Casino is available in various countries, their customer support comes in different languages including English, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, German, Slovenian, and many more.There is a live chat feature on their website, which you can use to interact with a member of the customer support team in real time and get the right information regarding your problem. If you have a more complicated issue, you are advised to email LeoVegas through their email. You can also fill out the contact form provided to you on their website. For faster help, you can consider calling them through 0800 189 0184 (The UK only) or 00 356 277 811 27 (International).
- LeoVegas securityLeoVegas upholds the highest standards when it comes to your safety and security on the platform. The casino is operated by LeoVegas Gaming Ltd, which is registered under the Laws of Malta. LeoVegas is regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, which works to provide security to casino gamers. In addition to this, the United Kingdom Gambling Commission licenses its operations in the United Kingdom, meaning they are a legit operator. Your information is protected by the modern 128-bit SSL encryption installed on the website. In addition to this, the games are frequently audited for fairness, so you can be sure of their integrity.
Live dealer and live blackjack at LeoVegas
LeoVegas provides you with an extensive live dealer game catalogue, which is powered by various leading software developers. The live dealers are shown directly on your screen, and all you have to do is place your ...Read More
LeoVegas provides you with an extensive live dealer game catalogue, which is powered by various leading software developers. The live dealers are shown directly on your screen, and all you have to do is place your bets by clicking, or tapping the screen if you are on the LeoVegas mobile casino.
The Live Dealer Blackjack table has a minimum entry of £5 and a maximum of £5,000. You can have a look at the remaining seats in the live dealer lobby. Another feature is the Live Blackjack Party, where two dealers are streamed to your screen. Although there is only one table for this, there are 500 open positions, meaning you have the chance to Bet Behind – bet on the hands of the players already seated at the table.Show Less
100% Bonus up to £100 plus 20 Spins on Book of Dead
Your Questions Answered
- How many blackjack variants can you play at LeoVegas?You can enjoy twenty Blackjack variants at LeoVegas. The major variant available is Classic. This is the traditional form of blackjack, and any blackjack player should have an easy time playing it. The other variants include Double Exposure, Pontoon, Multihand, Suit Em Up, and many more.
- Can you win at blackjack at LeoVegas ?Depending on your understanding of the game, you can win at Blackjack at LeoVegas. However, it is good to note that winnings are not guaranteed, as you will have good and bad days while playing the game.
- Is LeoVegas a safe and trustworthy place to play Blackjack?As aforementioned, LeoVegas works hard to make sure their platform is safe and secure. The online casino is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and uses an SSL encryption to ensure your information is safe.
- Does LeoVegas offer any blackjack training for players?LeoVegas offers some training for most of its games. You can access Blackjack training instructions on their main website. Despite this, they just provide basic information about the game. If you want in-depth training, you should consider using external platforms.
- What is the best way to contact LeoVegas ?You can contact LeoVegas through Live Chat, Email, or Call. If you want quick support, you should consider calling them.
- Do I have to download sоftware to play at LeoVegas?You do not have to download anything for you to play at LeoVegas, as all games are available online at the LeoVegas website.